Has your printing career peaked at your current place of employment? Is it time for a change?
Take the next step with a dynamic, ambitious sheetfed offset and digital printer in the northwest suburbs who is looking for like-minded, experienced and enterprising individuals to join their project management team. We will pay well for the right candidates. Help US help YOU make a great career move.
Project Manager / Customer Service Representative
- Oversee production work orders from customer specifications. Process involves engineering complex press layouts, maximizing finishing efficiencies, and adherence to or reduction in quoted costs
- Ensure all raw materials, including ink, paper, binding materials and outside finishing purchases have been ordered, and are accounted for
- Collaborate with customers, sales staff and internal manufacturing regarding project requirements, modifications, and status
- Schedule and confirm project deliveries
- Perform pre-billing reconciliations
Requirements and skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Solid computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Previous experience in digital and sheet-fed offset printing
- Problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Desire, strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment
Salary and benefits:
- Excellent salary with bonus/incentive opportunities
- Opportunity for advancement
- Paid vacation
- Life, AD&D
- 401(k) Plan
- Business casual work environment
Please use the form below to contact us regarding current career opportunities.